Information in accordance with art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30th June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”), which provides for the protection of physical persons and other subjects with regard to the treatment of their personal data.
In compliance with the above-mentioned decree, this treatment will be coherent with the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, in order to guarantee the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under art.13 of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, therefore, we would like to inform you that:
1. The data provided by you will be used for reasons pertaining to the carrying out of commercial activities and staff recruitment (Job Opportunities section).
2. The data will be processed primarily by electronic and computerised means.
3. You are under no obligation to provide us with any data; however, refusal to do so would make it impossible for us to pursue any type of relationship, since the processing of data is essential for us to comply with legal requirements.
4. The data may only be released, solely for the reasons indicated above, to advisors/consultants of InterPuls S.p.A.
5. The data controller is InterPuls S.p.A
6. At any time you may contact the data controller to exercise your rights in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree number 196/2003.